This guide book provides how-tos for 40 floral wearables, including an eye-catching succulent ring, gorgeous hyacinth hoop earrings, a fabulous petal necklace, and a luxurious headpiece, plus bracelets, corsages, headbands, and more.
Renowned floral artist Susan McLeary shares this stunning collection of 40 flower- and plant-based designs that you can try out for yourself.
- Each project includes an ingredients list, styling tips, and easy-to-follow instructions paired with step-by-step photographs.
- This flower arrangement books gets the ultimate makeover to elevate every outfit with natural beauty
- Filled with essential information on tools, design techniques, and plant care, making it easy to create these remarkable arrangements at home
Featuring hundreds of inspiring photographs presented in a beautifully designed book, The Art of Wearable Flowers is a must-have accessory for any modern woman.
Susan McLeary's expertise in styling flowers—combined with breathtaking photos of her signature arrangements—makes this a wonderful gift for the florist-frequenter.
- Not your average flower book, this book is for anyone who wants to make a show-stopping appearance at a wedding, birthday party, or any special occasion
- Great for brides (and as a bridal shower gift!), florists, crafters, flower gardeners, and flower stylists
- Perfect those who loved Paper to Petal: 75 Whimsical Paper Flowers to Craft by Hand by Rebecca Thuss and Patrick Farrell, The Flower Recipe Book by Alethea Harampolis, Seasonal Flower Arranging by Ariella Chezar, and The Flower Chef by Carly Cylinder